5. Hades - I really liked Hades in the movies because he had a better personality, and was funnier.
4. Tyson - I feel like Tyson was a more real character in the movies, and I liked how he was a funny misunderstood teenager rather then this big innocent baby at heart. Also he was even a little sarcastic at times, and surprisingly, I thought this fit him really well in moderation.
3. Hermes - I love Hermes in the movies, he’s super funny and just a much better character than he was in the books and I think he should have appeared more.
2. Mr D. - Mr D is just as sarcastic and not caring about anything as he is in the books, but I feel like they built that personally better in the movies and he had some really good lines as well, like, “I am listening. You want to go on a quest. Oh, it must be Thursday!”
1. Luke - Oh my god where to start? I loved Luke in the books already, but the way they scripted him in the movies was amazing. He’s just so much more cool, collected, and confident in the movies, and he also has a lot of great lines. Luke was easily the best character in the movies in my opinion.