|Not part of Riordanverse|
Akan ("ah-KAHN") was the Mayan god of wine.
Akan is often identified with balché, a Mayan intoxicating drink made from fermented honey and the bark of the lonchocarpus violaceus tree.
- Alcokinesis: As the god of wine, Akan can manipulate alcohol.
- Alcohol Immunity: Akan is likely completely immune to the effects of any amount of alcohol.
- His name can also be spelt as "Acan".
- His Greco-Roman counterpart is Dionysus/Bacchus.
- His Egyptian counterpart is Shezmu.
- His Norse counterpart is Aegir.
- His Hindu counterpart is Varuni.
- The Shadow Crosser, Glossary
- Encyclopedia of gods : over 2,500 deities of the world : Jordan, Michael, 1941- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
|Storm Runner Trilogy|
|Books:||The Storm Runner | The Fire Keeper | The Shadow Crosser|
|Main Characters:||Zane Obispo | Brooks | Rosie | Hondo Obispo | Ren Santiago | Jordan | Bird|
|Secondary Characters:||Mrs. Obispo | Antonia Caballero | Ixtab | Muwan | Quinn | Antonio Marcel De la Vega | Jazz | Louie | Marco | Adrik | Alana|
|Minor Characters:||Mr. Ortiz | Pacific | Saqik'oxol | Abuelo Santiago | Clementino | Itzel | Fausto | Red Queen | Gee | Serena | Sipacna | Kip|
|Mayan Gods:||Ah-Puch | Hurakan | K'ukumatz | Ixkik' | Bakab | Yant'o Triad | Nakon | Ixkakaw | Ixchel | Itzamna | Alom | Camazotz | Chaac | Akan|
|Creatures:||Demon Runner | Nawal | Alux | Demon | Giant | Hellhound | Mud Person | Ahuizotl|
|Related Content:||Jennifer Cervantes | Throne of Sand Duology | Rick Riordan Presents|