At first glance, it looks like an ordinary cabin, but when hit by sunlight it looks as if it's made of solid gold, and gleams so much that it is difficult to look at. Inside, there are bunk beds on either side with a cot in the middle of the cabin for the injured. Rough cedar beams rib the ceiling and the white plaster walls are bare except for a few hooks for coats and weapons. It smelled of clean linen and dried sage. The cabin is described as modest by Apollo. The only decorations are some flower pots on the windowsill, filled with cheerful yellow blooms from the island of Delos. They only grow in and around the cabin. Will has a bookshelf where to kept reference materials about his father Apollo to share with new campers. One of the flowerpots is filled with red and purple hyacinths.
In The Lightning Thief graphic novel, the cabin is an ordinary gray stone cabin with a sun symbol on the door and a window on the side. On ReadRiordan, the cabin is gold with a sun on the roof and columns on either side of the main entrance.
- Lee Fletcher (former head counselor; deceased)
- Michael Yew (former head counselor; deceased)
- Will Solace (counselor)
- Apollo/Lester (temporarily)
- Austin Lake
- Kayla Knowles
- Victoria (video game only)
- They can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell).
- They are expert archers, inherited from their father.
- They are skilled in physical contests and games.
- They excel in the arts.
- They are skilled musicians.
- Vitakinesis: As the children of Apollo, they are natural healers.
- They can heal people by singing a hymn to their father (in Ancient Greek).
- Audiokinesis: As the children of Apollo, they have the ability to control sound waves and music.
- It is extremely rare that a child of Apollo can possess complete Photokinesis, as only Apollo himself and the Titan of Light, Hyperion, and the Titan of the Sun, Helios, have been known to use the ability.
- From what can be gleaned from The Demigod Diaries, it can be presumed that some, or even all of Apollo's children possess a limited form of precognition.
- The Apollo cabin has had more head counselors killed than any other cabin in the series, and is tied for the most known head counselors along with Aphrodite's and Hephaestus' cabins.