|“||The place was a workshop for brainiac kids.||”|
Athena's Cabin (#6) is the cabin that houses Athena's demigod children at Camp Half-Blood. All its members are "brain children" (meaning that they are born from the thoughts of the goddess), which makes them the only demigods to be claimed at birth.
The Athena Cabin is a gray building with an owl carved over the doorway and plain white curtains. In the graphic novel, the cabin is shown as a temple with columns, a red roof, and an owl carving on the door.
The interior has a workshop and a library, with bunk beds pushed up against the wall, designed "as if sleeping didn't matter very much". The library is filled with thousands of books and old scrolls, as well as tables and chairs for demigods to study and read. It is crammed with work benches and more tables, and the cupboards are filled with materials to build things. There are also several 3-D models of buildings, blueprints, old war maps, and armor. It was later said in The Lost Hero that the cabin was also filled with SMART boards and other things typically found in classrooms. On the side of the Athena cabin is the Armory, which looks like a big metal gardening shed.
- Annabeth Chase (head counselor, formerly)
- Malcolm Pace (second-in-command; head counselor)
- Bea Wise (formerly; 1950’s)
- Ten other campers, as it is stated in The Lightning Thief that Annabeth goes to sit with about a dozen other kids, although later on there may be other campers not mentioned.
- Mark of Athena: A silver coin which leads chosen demigod children of Athena to Athena Parthenos
- Annabeth's New York Yankees cap: A baseball cap used to render the wearer invisible.
- Daedalus' Laptop (formerly): a laptop formerly owned by the inventor Daedalus, (now owned by Annabeth Chase) and one of the few things that survived the fire in his workshop.
- All of the magical weapons in the Armory.
- Athena's Cabin's chariot: Athena’s cabin build this for a chariot race. The specification of this chariot unknown. It was led by Annabeth Chase.
- Athena and Poseidon Cabin's chariot: In a later race Athena's cabin and Poseidon's cabin worked together to make a chariot. It was run by Percy and Annabeth.
- Genius Intellect: They possess high intelligence and wisdom, especially regarding war strategy.
- Craftsmanship: Many of them have instinctive skills in architecture, forging and weaving.
- Audiokinesis: They never forget what they heard and can be very manipulative.
- Telumkinesis (limited): They adapt to using various types of weapons quicker than normal and develop great control over them.
- Enhanced Physical Prowess: They all have enhanced strength, swiftness and durability.
- Most demigod children of Athena have blonde hair and grey eyes, although in The Mark of Athena, in a plot difference, it is said that Annabeth was the only one with blonde hair.
- Their fatal flaw is hubris, the source of which is the first lesson all of Athena's children learn: "mom is the best at everything and that any thought to the contrary is not taken well".