Greek demigods wear orange shirts with the words "Camp Half-Blood" on the front above a picture of a pegasus. This is because orange is a similar color to bronze, which is what the Ancient Greeks' armor was made of.
- In The Son of Sobek, Carter sees Percy's shirt and calls Percy "Camper Boy".
- In The Lost Hero, Ma Gasket talks about a son of Mercury with a purple shirt.
- In the epilogue of The Red Pyramid Graphic Novel, Sadie can be seen wearing a Camp Half-Blood shirt under her jacket. 
- In the end of The Throne of Fire Graphic Novel, Carter can be seen wearing a Camp Jupiter shirt under his sweatshirt.
- The exact dress code requirements of the camp shirts are not clear.