The Greek demigods wear orange shirts with the words "Camp Half-Blood" on the front above a picture of a pegasus. This is because orange is similar in color to bronze, which is the metal that the Ancient Greeks' made their armor out of.
The Roman demigods and legacies wear purple shirts with the letters “SPQR” written in gold. This is because purple was the color of Roman emperor, as it was an expensive color to make up until the 1900’s.
- In The Son of Sobek, Carter sees Percy's shirt and calls Percy "Camper Boy".
- In The Lost Hero, Ma Gasket talks about a son of Mercury with a purple shirt.
- In the epilogue of the graphic novel adaptation of The Red Pyramid, Sadie can be seen wearing a Camp Half-Blood shirt under her jacket. 
- In the end of graphic novel adaptation of The Throne of Fire, Carter can be seen wearing a Camp Jupiter shirt under his sweatshirt.
- The exact dress code requirements of the camp shirts are not clear.