Clear sight is the ability to see through the Mist, the force that hides the truth from most mortals. Some mortals are born with this gift. All demigods have this ability to some extent, but still can be tricked.
Sally Jackson shows signs that she can see through the mist as she can see the Minotaur and Grover Underwood's goat legs. There was also a little girl telling her mum, 'That boy is coming out of the river, and he's dry!'
Sally continues to show signs of seeing through the mist, including the fact that she recognized Tyson as a Cyclops instead of a normal human. Even Percy, an extremely powerful demigod was tricked by this.
When Percy Jackson is at the Hoover Dam, he slashes at Rachel Elizabeth Dare, who sees Riptide for what it is. She shows that she can see through the Mist by seeing the skeleton warriors for what they are and directing them away from Percy. Thalia Grace then explains it to Percy. Dr. Chase was also able to see through the Mist. An example of this is when he talked about the pegasi's wingspan compensating for the weight of the horse.
A young girl is able to see Ares' War Chariot in its true form, but her mother can not. This could be because children have a more vast imagination but it also could be that she actually had the ability to see through the mist.
Rachel continues to help Percy. Sally Jackson wakes up from her sleep and is able to see the monsters and gods fighting each other in the Battle of Manhattan.
Amir Fadlan gains this ability by opening his mind to the possibility that there is more to the universe.
- Sally Jackson
- Paul Blofis
- Rachel Elizabeth Dare
- Maria di Angelo
- May Castellan
- Marie Levesque
- Frederick Chase
- Amir Fadlan
- All demigods and legacies (to a certain degree, as the Mist has been shown to repeatedly fool even the most experienced demigods).
- Some mortal children can see through the Mist, as they are more open minded and have a much more vast imagination.
- It is mentioned that not even the gods understand why some humans are born with the ability to see through the Mist.
- It is believed that children can see through the Mist because they are more open minded. However, most lose this ability as they get older.
- Frederick Chase, Paul Blofis, and Amir Fadlan are the only known clear sighted humans who are male.
- Sally Jackson mentioned that she cannot see through the Mist as well as she did when she was younger, suggesting that clear sight declines with age. 
- Amir Fadlan is the only known human to gain the ability, as all other known users are born with it. This shows that it is possible to gain the ability as well.
- Estelle Blofis may also inherit the ability, as her mother and father both had the ability as well.
|Demigod Abilities:||ADHD | Ancient Greek | Aphrodite's Blessing | Ares' Blessing | Artemis' Blessing | Clear Sight | Dreams | Dyslexia | Latin|
|Object Manipulation:||Air | Anatomy | Atmosphere | Bones | Darkness | Dead | Earth | Electricity | Fears | Fire | Healing | Ice | Light | Love | Luck | Machines | Magic | Metals | Plants | Poison | Sleep | Sound | Temperature | Time | War | Water | Weapons | Youth|
|Other Abilities:||Alf Seidr | Charmspeak | Curse of Achilles | Empathy Link | Immunity | Mist Control | Prophecy | Rune Magic | Seasons Alteration | Shadow Travel | Shapeshifting | Telekinesis | Teleportation | Vocal Mimicry | Zoolingualism|
|Skills:||Archery | Greek Training | Legion Training | Weaving|