The Confederate States of America (also known as the Confederacy and C.S.A.) was a country made up of Southern Slave states that seceded from the Union that existed from 1861 to 1865. It consisted of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. It fought against the union in the American Civil War and lost. It was then absorbed back into the Union afterwards.
When Thomas Jefferson Jr. is injured fighting Hrungnir, Magnus Chase heals him and reads his mind in doing so. When he does he sees the son of Tyr shoot and kill confederate lieutenant Jeffrey Toussaint at Fort Wagner, South Carolina during the war.
- During reconstruction, several thousand families left the country and went south to Brazil, which was the last country to abolish slavery in the Western Hemisphere in the 1880’s, and founded the city of Americana in the Brazilian state of Sao Paulo. The founders of this city and their descendants have come to be known as Confederados.
- Border states were five states that border the Confederacy that belonged to the union that allowed slavery but did not join the Confederacy. These states were Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Missouri.
- Additionally, the culture of most of the five boarder states was similar to the culture of the states of the former Confederacy rather then the North.
- Jefferson Davis was the only president of the Confederacy.
- The Confederacy had two capitals during its existence, Richmond, Virginia and later Montgomery, Alabama.
|Nine Worlds:||Alfheim | Asgard | Helheim | Jotunheim | Midgard | Muspellheim | Nidavellir | Niflheim | Vanaheim|
|Cities and Towns:||Boston | Flåm | New London | Provincetown | York|
|Administrative Divisions:||Connecticut | Massachusetts | New Hamshire | North Yorkshire | Sogn og Fjordane | South Carolina|
|Countries:||Confederate States of America | Norway | United Kingdom (England) | United States of America|
|Continents:||Europe | North America|
|Other Locations:||Alderman Estate | Bifrost | Blitzen’s Best | Boston Public Library | Bridal Veil Falls | Cape Cod | Charles River | Chase Mansion | Dorchester | Folkvanger | Fort Wagner | Ginnungagap | Hotel Valhalla | Loki’s Cavern | Longfellow Bridge | Lyngvi | Morris Island | Provincetown Airport | River Oure | Sessrumnir | The Thinking Cup | Yggdrasil|