Erebos (also spelled as Erebus) is the Greek primordial god of darkness and mist.
God of Darkness and Mist, Erebos was one of many beings to emerge from the void of Chaos, alongside Gaia and Tartarus. Shortly after the universe came into existence, he took his sister, Nyx (“Night”), as his consort, and the two of them sired numerous children, including Hypnos (“Sleep”), Thanatos (“Death”), Aither (“Light”), Eris (“Strife”) and Charon. As Erebos the primordial, he represent the darkness that fille the depth hollows of the world.
- He presumably has a god's powers, but infinitely stronger as he is one of the Protogenoi.
- Umbrakinesis: As the Protogenos of Darkness, he has divine authority and absolute control over shadows and darkness.
- Darkness Generation: He can shoot solid bolts of darkness, and surround enemies in pitch-black clouds of lightless space.
- Darkness Solidification: He can solidify shadows into virtually impenetrable shields or whatever he wants.
- Invisibility: He can use shadows to cover himself in darkness to become invisible.
- Shadow Travel: Using shadows, he is able to travel anywhere he wants at incredible speeds.
- He possibly sees through the darkness while his enemies cannot.
- Nephokinesis: As the Protogenos of Mist, he has divine authority and absolute control over mist.