Geokinesis is the mental and/or physical ability to control/manipulate earth. Abilities can include earthquakes, fissures, rock slides, landslides, volcanic eruptions, or the ability to cause rocks to shoot up from the ground.
The user of this ability is able to mentally and/or physically control earth. User can create, shape and manipulate earth and earthen elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc. With this ability, one could hurl rock, dirt or minerals at foes with only the power of their minds, create fissures, sinkholes, mudslides or form said rock, mud, and soil into constructs, like walls or projectiles. Powerful users may also be capable of even creating massive earthquakes, control every kind of metal or more even rarer: turn soil/rocks into lava. Although not seen, it's possibly possessed by the demigod child of Demeter and her Roman counterpart, Ceres. This ability can also be possessed by powerful children of Hades and his Roman counterpart Pluto.
Skeleton Warriors manage to breach the borders of the camp and attack Percy Jackson. Nico di Angelo, still upset over his sister's death opens up the ground and sends the warriors into the Underworld before the fissure closes back up.
Nico creates large truck-size columns of Erebos|black rock between Percy, Annabeth Chase, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and himself to help the others escape Kronos' palace on Mount Othrys. Nico has also been shown levitating rocks and creating and vanishing structures of rock.
While traveling up Mount Diablo, Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, and Jason Grace are constantly being pulled into the ground as it forms around their feet like quicksand because of Gaea. Gaea herself also takes physical form by manipulating the earth itself to take the shape of a face or a woman wrapped in a cloak.
Hazel and Tarquin both use this ability in fights.
- Creating fissures in the ground.
- Ability to move the earth.
- Making or causing earthquakes.
- Manipulating the ground.
- Poseidon (limited; earthquakes and cracking the ground for water)
- Hephaestus (limited; lava and magma)
- Loki (limited)
- Nico di Angelo
- Bianca di Angelo
- Hazel Levesque
- Percy Jackson (limited; tremors and cracking the ground for water, only with Riptide)
- Alyssa (through Earth Magic)
- Setne (through magic and deschret)
- Magnus Chase (limited to opening up cavern to let light in)
- Percy Jackson and this ability are complicated. The eruption he caused on Mount Saint Helens during the Battle of the Labyrinth was a result of a large outburst of water, not his control of the volcano. He also makes fissures by stabbing Riptide in the ground,  but it is unknown if this was caused by Percy, Riptide, or if the structure was simply weak enough to crack, along with the fact that there is water under it. In Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes, however, he claims he doesn't have any geokinetic abilities like an ancient son of Poseidon referenced.
- The Last Olympian
- The Sea of Monsters