Hades' cabin (#13) was built at the end of The Last Olympian. The cabin houses demigod offspring of Hades. It was mainly designed by Nico di Angelo and constructed with help from summoned undead workers.
The cabin walls are made of solid obsidian and a skull is hung over the doorway. There are torches that burn Greek fire twenty-four hours a day. The cabin is windowless.
Inside the cabin, the beds are coffin shaped with polished mahogany frames, brass railings, bloodred velvet pillows and sheets. There is also a small shrine with bones and jewels. In The Blood of Olympus, Hazel partitioned her side with sheets for privacy, which were presumably taken down when she left.
Children of Hades are among the most powerful demigods alive since their father is one of the Big Three.
- Necromancy: They have control over the dead.
- Power Over the Undead: They can reanimate skeletons and put them to sleep.
- Osteokinesis: They have control over bones of skeletons, such as summon Skeleton Warriors or destroy them.
- Power Over Deceased Souls: They can summon souls of the deceased by digging a pit, filling it with food and chanting in Ancient Greek. Additionally, they can release the souls of people that should have died but had somehow managed to cheat death.
- Power Over Ghosts: They can physically touch and manipulate ghosts, such as taking hold of them by hand or forcing them to be silent with a gesture.
- Sensitivity to Death: They can sense death as it happens or when it is coming, including when an immortal is fading. When a person close to them dies, it comes as a ringing in the ears.
- Life Aura: They can see/sense someone's life aura.
- Umbrakinesis: They have control over darkness and shadows for various uses such as solidifying it for attacks or to hide in it.
- Shadow Travel: They can use shadows as a way of transportation. However, great distances tend to wear them out.
- Darkness Generation: They can solidify shadows to shoot bolts of darkness, form virtually impenetrable shields, and surround enemies in pitch-black clouds of lightless space.
- Invisibility: They can use shadows to cover themselves in darkness to become invisible.
- Vitakinesis (limited): They can heal minor injuries to themselves or others by using darkness.
- Enhanced Vision (limited): They can possibly see through darkness.
- Geokinesis: They have control over the earth, such as open fissures in the ground, levitating rocks, making rocks extremely sharp, and control the walls of the Underworld.
- Ferrokinesis: Some of them can control precious metals.
- Phobikinesis: They can radiate an intense aura of fear and death like their father Hades, but to a much lesser degree.
- Curses: Some of them can curse people.
- Pyrokinesis (limited): They can create flaming fissures of hellfire, trapping people in their father's realm.
- Nico's Stygian Iron sword which helps the user to channel his power to control and summon the dead. The sword can drain souls to obtain more power.
- Nico's skull ring. Its twist makes the nearest dead restless.
- Greek Fire in torches
- Black armors with skull-shaped visors.
- Although Bianca di Angelo is a daughter of Hades, she never stayed in this cabin due to the fact that she joined the Hunters of Artemis before going to Camp Half-Blood, died in battle shortly afterwards in The Titan's Curse, while the cabin was only built after the events of The Last Olympian.
- Hades' cabin is tied with Dionysus' Cabin for having the least amount of known occupants, with each cabin only having one, as Pollux is the only other child of Dionysus after Castor's death.