|Not part of Riordanverse|
Ixchel is the Maya goddess of pregnancy, healing, the moon, beauty, the earth, war, and medicine.
Ixchel used to be a member of the council in the Old World. However, she is notorious for being averse to conflict, this allowed Ixkakaw, the goddess of chocolate, to overthrow her and take her place.
After Hurakan’s failed execution, she joins the other gods in Xib’alb’a and claims Serena as her daughter, however they chose to officially claim the godborns in June so as to find more godborns and keep them out of the twin’s hands.
- Vitakinesis: As the goddess of healing, she is able to heal others.
- Photokinesis: As the goddess of the moon, she has control over moonlight.
- Ixchel also had this ability to create snakes out of thin air. Her daughter, Serena, was given this ability as well.
- Among the other stuff Ixchel is the goddess of are fertility, weaving, love, and rainbows. Her name means "lady rainbow."
- Her Greek/Roman counterparts are Artemis/Diana and Aphrodite/Venus.
|Storm Runner series|
|Books:||The Storm Runner | The Fire Keeper | The Shadow Crosser|
|Main Characters:||Zane Obispo | Brooks | Rosie | Hondo Obispo | Ah-Puch | Hurakan | Ren Santiago | Jordan | Bird|
|Secondary Characters:||Mrs. Obispo | Antonia Caballero | Ixtab | Muwan | Quinn | Antonio Marcel De la Vega | Jazz|
|Minor Characters:||Mr. Ortiz | Pacific | Saqik’oxol | Abuelo Santiago | Clementino | Itzel | Fausto | Red Queen | Gee | Serena | Louie | Marco|
|Mayan Gods:||K’ukumatz | Ixkik’ | Bakab | Yant'o Triad | Nakon | Ixkakaw | Ixchel | Itzamna | Alom | Camazotz | Chaac|
|Creatures:||Demon Runner | Nawal | Alux | Demon | Giant | Hellhound | Mud Person | Ahuizotl|
|Related Content:||Jennifer Cervantes | Rick Riordan Presents|