Lacy explained how things were run with Drew in charge. If Drew found out she had helped Piper, she could be forced to wear the Shoes of Shame, a hideous pair of white orthopedic nurse's shoes which "don't go with anything." When Mitchell started to explain that Drew controls the cabin with Charmspeak, Drew appeared behind them. Lacy let out a tiny squeak and tried to run away, but Drew put an arm around her to keep her there. When explaining that children of Aphrodite don't have a place on quests, Lacy pointed out that Drew wanted to go on one the night before at the campfire, which earned her an evil glare. Lacy also defended Silena Beauregard, saying that her falling in love and staying in love with Charles Beckendorf didn't cause things to end badly for them, but Drew shot her another look and she melted into the crowd.
As the group of campers started to disperse, Lacy helped Piper pack for the quest and even guarded the door to the bathroom while Piper used it. Before leaving, Piper mouthed "Thank you" to Lacy and Mitchell and wondered if Drew had ever thanked them for anything. Lacy returned the appreciation with a full smile.
After returning from her quest, Piper challenged Drew for the position of head counselor. Lacy had a smile on her face and looked back and forth between the two, as if she was watching a tennis match. When Piper says she does have the right to challenge, Mitchell confirms that she can, while Lacy jumped up and down in joy. Once Drew stepped down, Lacy celebrated with the rest of the cabin.
When Sadie Kane first started at Brooklyn Academy for the Gifted, Lacy warned Sadie about Drew Tanaka. She told her she had gone to a summer camp with her, and Drew had been just as irritating there as she had been at school. When Sadie and the other magicians at Brooklyn House go to the school dance, Sadie called Lacy over to dance with Carter Kane. Sadie thinks that Lacy could possibly be the only person more nervous than Carter at the dance. Lacy then whisked Carter away to teach him how to dance. Later, when the band changes to a love ballad, Lacy is seen showing Carter how to slow dance. After Shu raises the air pressure to normal, Carter wakes up with Lacy snoring in his armpit.
Lacy is scared of Drew, mostly because of Drew's punishments for acting against her. However, she likes her half-sister Piper McLean and is friendly towards her, giving Piper supplies for her quest behind Drew's back. Lacy is also shown to respect her half-sister Silena Beauregard, saying that she was a hero.
Lacy is described as a girl with blonde pigtails and braces.
- French Fluency: As a daughter of Aphrodite, she is fluent in French due to it being the "language of love."
- Amokinesis: As a daughter of Aphrodite, she is capable of varying degrees of control over love, lust, and desire though on a smaller scale.
- She can attract those that she wishes.
- She can attract the opposite gender as they walk by.
- She has the ability to change her physical features, as Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty.
- Minor degree of love magic.
- Beauty: As a daughter of Aphrodite, she is able to radiate beauty, regardless of how she may look.
- The origin of her name comes from Old French, the language of love.
- Lacy and Drew are the first Greek demigods to make an appearance outside of the Camp Half-Blood Series.