|Long Island, NY||Camp Half-Blood|
|Atlantic Ocean||Poseidon's Kingdom|
|Empire State Building, NY (600th floor)||Olympus|
|Mt. Talampais, CA||Mount Othrys, the Titans' Former Base|
|Central Park, NY||Door of Orpheus|
|Near San Francisco, CA||Camp Jupiter|
|Pike's Peak, CO||Aeolus' Kingdom (rest stop)|
|Los Angeles, CA||The Underworld|
|Las Vegas, NV||Lotus Hotel and Casino|
|USS Intrepid in NY||Ares' Temple|
|Quebec City, Quebec||Boreas' Kingdom|
|Bermuda Triangle||Sea of Monsters|
|New Jersey||Lair of Medusa, Titan Base Camp|
|Gila Claw, AZ||Junkyard of the Gods|
|Mt. St. Helens, WA||Typhon's prison|
|Underground, Everywhere in USA||The Labyrinth|
|Hoover Dam, AZ & NV||Winged Statues|
|Hubbard Glacier, Alaska||Alcyoneus' base|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||Keto's and Phorcys' location|
|Chicago, Illinois||Medea’s Department Store|
- Each of the books in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and The Heroes of Olympus series (up until the The Mark of Athena) focused on a major location in Greek mythology and its current location in America.
- The Lightning Thief; focuses on the Underworld beneath Los Angeles.
- The Sea of Monsters hence the title, focuses on the Sea of Monsters in the Bermuda Triangle.
- The Titan's Curse focuses on Mount Othrys at the top of Mount Tamalpais near San Francisco.
- The Battle of the Labyrinth focuses on the Labyrinth built by Daedalus underneath the United States.
- The Last Olympian focuses on Olympus anchored above the Empire State Building.
- The Lost Hero focuses on Mount Diablo and the Wolf House in California.
- The Son of Neptune focuses on the West Coast, mainly Alaska, which is Alcyoneus's homeland.
- The Mark of Athena focuses on the Mare Nostrum, or Mediterranean Sea, and Rome.
- The House of Hades focuses on the Necromanteion, a temple for Hades in Greece, and Tartarus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.