Nike's cabin (#17) is the cabin for demigod offspring of the goddess of victory, Nike, at Camp Half-Blood. As the cabin wasn't constructed until after The Last Olympian, and was not mentioned in The Lost Hero, its number of occupants is unknown. The cabin is confirmed through the interactive map of the Camp Half-Blood cabins found on Rick Riordan's official website.
The cabin has magical paint that can change the exterior colors just by touching it. The cabin also has a slanted roof and high ceilings. The cabin is four modules, back to back, and has four entrances. The cabin can be rearranged and moved as desired; the modules can be as big or small as it needs to be. More campers can fit into the same amount of space as a regular cabin with more privacy and better accommodations.
Inside, there are four main sitting rooms with two built-in cushioned benches that double as beds, in each, and storage space underneath for their clothes, armor, and weapons. There is also built-in, programmable furniture that can be collapsed, moved, and reshaped; with the snap of their fingers, the living area can be turned into a bedroom, gym, dining room, or military command center. There is a dozen preprogrammed interior-decorating schemes. There are also state of the art private bathrooms with large showers. A narrow staircase leans against the back wall that leads up to the lofts with two more twin beds and extra built-in storage underneath the stairs. The loft can also be used as a meeting area, game room, whatever the campers want. There are also private state-of-the-art bathrooms with large showers in the cabin.
- None are mentioned.
- They are extremely competitive.
- They live for contests and never settle for second best.
- They can be pretty intense and driven but they are hard workers and tough opponents.
- They never turn down a challenge.
- Most have increased strength.
- They are the fastest demigods, even faster than the children of Hermes.
- Are rougher than most of the campers at Camp Half-Blood, including the children of Ares.
- Cabin Seventeen is the second known cabin to have two Head Counselors at once, the first being cabin eleven.