|“||Magnus, I don't know if it helps, but the Nine Worlds aren't really separate planets. They're more like...different dimensions, different layers of reality, all connected by the World Tree.||”|
The Nine Worlds are the different worlds connected by the World Tree Yggdrasil in Norse Mythology. Since Yggdrasil is centered in Boston, some areas of the Nine Worlds resemble parts of Boston or areas nearby according to Magnus.
- Asgard — the home of the Aesir.
- Vanaheim — the home of the Vanir.
- Alfheim — the home of the light elves.
- Midgard — the home of the humans.
- Jotunheim — the home of the giants.
- Nidavellir — the home of the dwarves.
- Niflheim — the world of cold.
- Muspellheim — the home of the fire giants and demons.
- Helheim — the home of Hel and the dishonorable dead.
- Valhalla — the Hall of the Slain, it spans the Nine Worlds and is home to the Einherjar (honored dead chosen by Odin) and Valkyries.
- Folkvanger — the Field of the Army or the People's Battlefield, home to the honored dead chosen and ruled over by Freya in Vanaheim.
- Svartalfheim — home of the svartalfs or Dark elves, not a world but mentioned by Blitz.
- Ginnungagap — The primordial void; a mist that obscures appearances.
|Nine Worlds:||Alfheim | Asgard | Helheim | Jotunheim | Midgard | Muspellheim | Nidavellir | Niflheim | Vanaheim|
|Cities and Towns:||Boston | Flåm | New London | Provincetown | York|
|Administrative Divisions:||Connecticut | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | North Yorkshire | Sogn og Fjordane | South Carolina|
|Countries:||Confederate States of America | Norway | United Kingdom (England) | United States of America|
|Continents:||Europe | North America|
|Other Locations:||Alderman Estate | Bifrost | Blitzen’s Best | Boston Public Library | Bridal Veil Falls | Cape Cod | Charles River | Charleston Harbor | Chase Mansion | Dorchester | Fadlan’s Falafel | Folkvanger | Fort Wagner | Ginnungagap | Hotel Valhalla | Loki’s Cavern | Longfellow Bridge | Lyngvi | Morris Island | Nabbi's Tavern | Provincetown Airport | River Oure | Sessrumnir | Svartalfheim | The Thinking Cup | Yggdrasil|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.