|“||Magnus, I don't know if it helps, but the Nine Worlds aren't really separate planets. They're more like...different dimensions, different layers of reality, all connected by the World Tree.||”|
The Nine Worlds are the different worlds connected by the World Tree Yggdrasil.
- Asgard — the home of the Aesir.
- Vanaheim — the home of the Vanir.
- Alfheim — the home of the light elves.
- Midgard — the home of the humans.
- Jotunheim — the home of the giants.
- Nidavellir — the home of the dwarves.
- Niflheim — the world of cold.
- Muspellheim — the home of the fire giants and demons.
- Helheim — the home of Hel and the dishonorable dead.
- Valhalla — the Hall of the Slain, it spans the Nine Worlds and is home to the Einherjar (honored dead chosen by Odin) and Valkyries.
- Folkvanger — the Field of the Army or the People's Battlefield, home to the honored dead chosen and ruled over by Freya in Vanaheim.
- Svartalfheim — home of the svartalfs or Dark elves, not a world but mentioned by Blitz.
- Ginnungagap — The primordial void; a mist that obscures appearances.
|Nine Worlds:||Alfheim | Asgard | Helheim | Jotunheim | Midgard | Muspellheim | Nidavellir | Niflheim | Vanaheim|
|Cities and Towns:||Boston | Flåm | New London | Provincetown | York|
|Administrative Divisions:||Connecticut | Massachusetts | New Hamshire | North Yorkshire | Sogn og Fjordane | South Carolina|
|Countries:||Confederate States of America | Norway | United Kingdom (England) | United States of America|
|Continents:||Europe | North America|
|Other Locations:||Alderman Estate | Bifrost | Blitzen’s Best | Boston Public Library | Bridal Veil Falls | Cape Cod | Charles River | Chase Mansion | Dorchester | Folkvanger | Fort Wagner | Ginnungagap | Hotel Valhalla | Loki’s Cavern | Longfellow Bridge | Lyngvi | Morris Island | Provincetown Airport | River Oure | Sessrumnir | The Thinking Cup | Yggdrasil|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.