Photokinesis is the mental and/or physical ability to control light. To a greater extent, one could become invisible, concentrate light particles into lasers, and manipulate any part of the light spectrum (ultraviolet, infrared, etc.).
Hyperion, the Titan of light, is one of the lieutenants in Kronos' army during the Second Titan War. He is in Central Park and uses his powers over light to attack a group of satyrs and nature spirits. Percy Jackson comments that he was hard to look at as he radiates light. Percy uses his abilities over water to put out Hyperion's light, and creates a hurricane to prevent Hyperion from using his powers on land. Grover Underwood and Leneus, along with many other satyrs, play their Reed Pipes, and imprison Hyperion in a "very nice maple tree" they create with the music.
Magnus Chase is capable of generating light, either when altering the seasons or healing others.
- Hallucikinesis - Create illusions/hallucinations.
- Create light shields/force field.
- Project healing energies (different from Vitakinesis).
- Blast of lights to impale or blind enemies for some time or maybe forever.
- Create a ball or shape of light to blast.
- Turning invisible by bending visible light around the user.
- Manipulating non-visible light such as ultraviolet radiation, infrared light, or even x-rays.
- Krios (possibly)
- Iris (limited)
- Butch Walker (possibly, limited)
- Serapis (limited)
- Sadie Kane (through magic)
- Magnus Chase (limited)
- Setne (through magic)
- Will Solace (limited)
- It is extremely rare that a child of Apollo can possess complete Photokinesis, as only Apollo himself, the Titan of Light, Hyperion, the Titan of the Sun, Helios, the Goddess of the Moon, Artemis, Hemera, and Aither have been known to use the ability on a strong level.