Quebec (pronounced ka-bec) is a province in eastern Canada and the main French speaking part of the country. It is, at least to the provincial capital of Quebec City, the northern most point of the Olympian god’s realm of influence.
Quebec was settled by the French in the 1600s. The British captured it from the French during the French and Indian War in 1763. (Culminating in The Battle of the Plains of Abraham).
The throne of Boreas, the North Wind, is located in a hotel in Quebec City. He lives in a penthouse suite (in the Château Frontenac) there. Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, and Jason Grace have to go and visit him for information for their quest to free Hera.
- From time to time Quebec makes an election trying to achieve independence from the rest of Canada though from these days it's not very current to see one. The biggest election like that was in 1995 and the result was for Quebec not to be independent.
- Quebec is Canada's largest province as well as the largest province in the world.
- Quebec means: Where the river narrows.
- Quebec's motto (translated into English) is "I remember".
- Over 90 percent of the province‘s population speaks French as either a first or second language.