| This article's name is a conjecture.
Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual title of this page is a conjecture. It may change if a better name is given.
1.Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,
2. One shall be lost in the land without rain,
3. The bane of Olympus shows the trail,
4. Campers and Hunters combined prevail,
5. The Titan's Curse must one withstand,
6. And one shall perish by a parent's hand.
Unraveling the Prophecy
- The group consisting of Zoë, Thalia, Grover, Bianca, and Percy (originally Phoebe). The questers travel to Mount Othrys in the west to free Artemis from her captivity.
- Bianca sacrificed herself in the desert to save the group against a defective prototype of Hephaestus' robot, Talos.
- They followed the Ophiotaurus, which was called the bane of Olympus because if he was sacrificed in flames, the person that sacrificed it would have the power to destroy Olympus. During the quest, it keeps appearing in various bodies of water.
- The only way the quest would be successful was if campers and Hunters worked together. The quest consisted of three campers (Percy, Grover, and Thalia) and two Hunters (Bianca and Zoë)
- In order to win the battle at Mount Othrys, someone will have to take the Titan's Curse and free Artemis of her burden so that she can fight. Percy Jackson withstands the Titan's Curse after realizing he has no chance to beat Atlas, partly
- In the end, Zoë, after already suffering from being poisoned by the dragon Ladon, was killed by her father Atlas after he tossed her against a wall.
The group consisted of five members: 2 hunters, Zoë Nightshade and Bianca di Angelo, and 3 campers: a satyr, Grover Underwood, and two demigods, Percy Jackson and Thalia Grace. The quest was given to Zoë. Originally another hunter, named Phoebe, was supposed to come with them due to Zoë's apparent dislike of boys (or all campers), but was poisoned due to a prank by Travis and Connor Stoll and was forced to stay. Percy trailed them to Washington D.C. where he joined their group after a run-in with Kronos' forces at the Smithsonian. While they're in the desert, they trek through the Junkyard of the Gods. During which Bianca is killed when she sacrifices herself to save the group from a mechanical giant named, Talos. The group reaches Hoover Dam soon. While there, Percy runs into some of Kronos's skeletal warriors, and the group flees. They reach San Francisco and climb Mount Orthys. At the top they find Artemis holding up the sky. The titan Atlas shows up, and a full-out battle starts between the group and Kronos' minions (with Atlas). Percy relieves Artemis from holding up the sky so she can fight with the group. Percy then tricks Atlas into taking his position. Luke Castellan, who is also in the battle, accidentally gets pushed off of a cliff by Thalia, and somehow survives (because he had bathed in the River Styx to ready himself for being Kronos' host body).