The Silver bow is the primary weapon of the Hunters of Artemis. Artemis uses a similar weapon forged by Hephaestus, but it is much more powerful.
- The silver bows vanish when they aren't needed and reappear once they are. It is possible for the quivers to ran out of arrows though, as Thalia Grace's did in The Lost Hero.
- The silver arrows can kill monsters such as lycanthropes, despite the fact that regular silver shouldn't harm monsters.
- They are also magically strong and springy, but can still be broken as seen in The Last Olympian.
- It is unknown if the bows are made from some kind of special form of silver, as it isn't listed as a precious metal when describing the different kinds.
- One bow was found by Bianca di Angelo in the Junkyard of the Gods, while in the form of a hair clip. It wasn't mentioned how it was cursed, but it wasn't the reason for Talos' awakening.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.