Sleipnir (pronounced "SLAYP-neer") is the eight-legged horse son of Loki and the horse Svadilfari. Hence, he is also the half-brother of Hel, Jormungand, Fenris Wolf, Alex Fierro and Samirah al-Abbas.
Odin uses the steed as his mount, so only he can summon Sleipnir as a result.
Sleipnir is mentioned when Hearthstone summons one of his children to help him and his friends get to Geirrod's castle.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, the most famous of all Santa’s helpers from a Christmas story of the same name, was inspired by Sleipnir.
- Rudolph and his red nose was actually inspired by Sleipnir's habit of feasting on the entrails of Odin's enemies.
- Sleipnir could be considered as the Norse counterpart of Arion.
- Both are horses.
- Both were born to a god/goddess who were disguised as a horse (Loki and Ceres).
- Both are very fast horses, way faster then every normal vehicle.