| This page is a talk page.
A talk page is a place to talk about issues with an article or ways to improve it, not to post speculation/complaints/opinions.
|It is a fire, a gift to Humankind!|
|All Hail! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article for July 2013!|
Don't let that stop you from improving the article. Do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!
- Was it technically a quest? Page number?? SayuriDarling ~ And she tried to survive living her life on her own. 07:30, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
Mark of Athena section
I'm slowly updating this section. I wouldn't mind some help with updating it. The full update should be done by the end of this week for sure though. SayuriDarling ~ “But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.” 03:35, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Jason arrives on the Argo II with everyone else. After breaking Reyna's heart and Leo is possessed, Jason is knocked out when he is hit in the head by a rock. Later, after waking up he is knocked out again...and again...and again...then he helps Percy defeat the giants and save Annabeth. However, as he flew Piper up to the ship, he was forced to watch as Annabeth and Percy fell into Tartarus. Copy and paste. Darkcloud1111 Fastest Hero Alive 03:41, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Accurate depiction of me as I tried to remember what happened to him other than being knocked out and having a birthday. SayuriDarling ~ “But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.” 04:26, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
Ok I'm a little confused about something. Oh and sorry about not knowing how to properly create a topic. I'm kinda new at this. So how is Thalia the daughter of Zeus while her brother Jason is the son of Jupiter, the roman aspect of Zeus. And if Ms. Grace just hooked up with both aspects, would Thalia and Jason technically be considered true brother and sister or just like half-brother and half-sister like the rest of the demigods at the camp? Thanks in advance. My account is giving me trouble but its Garbagecan55 asking the question, so if you have a little extra time, could you respond on my wall so I know when there's a response? --188.8.131.52 03:27, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
Can someone give me a book a page number for this trivia statement: Jason's favorite treat from the New Rome bakeries is brownies. SayuriDarling ~ “And like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to hell.” 00:53, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't have the PDFs with me right now but once I do, I'll check and add in the reference. Albus Chase 16:00, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
- No, he isn't. Somebody just added that category. I've removed it. Albus Chase 16:00, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, I was just looking around at the pages, and I went to Jason's, and WHERE THE HECK DID THE NEW PICTURE COME FROM?!?!? THIS ONE IS SO MUCH BETTER!! I'd like to see the whole thing though. It looks like it got cropped. Hephaestus2014 (talk • contribs) 00:59, November 28, 2013 (UTC) When I look at the flag in the lecture hall, all I can see is the Roman eagle.
It's an exclusive Poster you can get a Barnes and Nobles. Someone on tumblr posted it, Here http://24.media.tumblr.com/64e7ed6b0b758e881d5a39e75a83e259/tumblr_mwomxavflm1r7c94to2_r1_1280.jpg Nep - We have a serious case of bad assery in progress. 01:03, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
- It's not the John Rocco one. John Rocco does book covers. Also, it's only opinion based on wether you like it or not. We can have a vote on the picture if it bothers you that much. SayuriDarling | "Everything I've ever let go of had claw marks on it." 13:44, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
Is Jason really 6'1"? because the only text evidence that we ever had from him is that he is a inch taller than Percy. It Later showed that he grew taller in House of Hades in Pipers POV. The only reason im asking this because I just want to put tall, because as the only evidence we have. Also I would like to edit that Jason now wears glasses in Blood of Olympus. TenshinG (talk • contribs) 23:36, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I unlocked it and you can take away how tall he is now because there is no citation so I don't know where it came from. SayuriDarling | 私を殺した私心。 23:43, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
regarding jason's height, he is said to be at least an inch taller than percy. so in the boy thing it shouldn't "tall", it should be 6'1 or however taller than percy he is.Laxxer98 (talk • contribs) 20:24, October 17, 2014 (UTC)laxxer98
Yes, newbie here. Why can't I edit Jason's? Sorry if this is a weird question for some but again newbie and I guess that's enough excuse. Not much familiarized with stuffs. Sorry. And thanks. Some Demigod (talk • contribs) 03:23, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey there Some Demigod! Jason's page is currently protected from new and unregistered users. You are a new user (having joined today), and therefore won't be able to edit the page for a few days. If the edit is urgent and you have a valid reason why, you can contact an administrator to unlock the page for you :) Happy editing! 08:03, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
Is his birth date 1994? He's 16 I believe in Lost Hero (2010 if I'm not mistaken).
- He's a year younger than Percy, so yes, he is born that year. But he did not turn 16 until The Mark of Athena. He was still 15 in The Lost Hero.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 03:49, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
- He's younger than Percy. Percy is born August 1993 so Jason has to be born in July 1994. SayuriDarling | And she tried to survive living her life on her own. 04:32, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
Rick Riordan got new artwork. Vira did the 2nd fanart that you see on Jason's originally. It was on the website. I uploaded all the new art at the same time. For some odd reason, RR didn't like it and there was a redraw for Jason. It was quietly done aka RR didn't post about Jason getting a new image. When you go to the website and drag the photo part of the title says "redraw". Both photos are "official", but one is just no longer there. That's all. SayuriDarling | "You are not weak just because your heart feels so heavy. " 08:22, February 6, 2017 (UTC)
For the Love Interests under Jason Grace, under Piper should it mention that they broke up?