|It is a fire, a gift to Humankind!|
|All Hail! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article for July, 2012!|
Don't let that stop you from improving the article. Do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!
| This page is a talk page.
A talk page is a place to talk about issues with an article or ways to improve it, not to post speculation/complaints/opinions.
His age does not add up
So the first book was published in 2005, which is the year it takes place in. In it, Percy states he is 12. The book takes place in June. Making him born either after June 1992 so he would be turning 13 during the summer or born before June 1993, making him just 12. So it would beAfter June 1992, but before June 1993 for it to add up. But the wiki says he was born in August 18 1993, making him only 11. That's not all here. The reason his birthday is in August 18 1993 is that the last book was made in 2009, so people must assume that it takes place then. But here is why it does not add up. First off it doesn't with Percy's age in book 1. Second off is the timing. Let me say exactly how it is and the year it works on First one: June 2005, starts off the whole Percy age thing. So it adds upSecond one: Same time 2006, he says he is 13, so it still adds upThird one: December that year, he says he is 14, making him born between June and December 1992. Fourth one: June of the next year (now 2007), he says he is 14, which adds up, then at the end he is 15 in August. Making him born in August 1992. Fifth one: One full year after the last one left off. So that would be in August 2008. He turns 16 at the end, so by that math it adds up. So the wiki is off by a entire year. It should say he is born in August 18 1992. Not August 1993. --Morgan Kingsley--
- We literally have a whole entire discussion on Talk:Important Dates.
- Unlocked temporarily. SayuriDarling | "People can’t save you, but they can destroy you." 14:28, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
Percy's correct birth year
Guys, Percy's birthday is officially August 18, 1993. Percy Jackson official Facebook page which's ran by Disney Hyperion themself have confirmed it. Go check PercyBeckendorf33 (talk • contribs) 07:19, July 30, 2015 (UTC)
- You need to leave a link because I can't find it. SayuriDarling | "People can’t save you, but they can destroy you." 14:16, July 30, 2015 (UTC)
- I did give a link. Here again: [] https://www.facebook.com/PercyJackson/info?ref=page_internal
- PercyBeckendorf33 (talk • contribs) 17:06, July 30, 2015 (UTC)
- So Percy around 17 years old as of Blood of Olympus? Because the entire Heroes of the Olympus series last about 6 months or so. And the Last Hero starts 2-4 months after The Last Olympian, which he becomes 16 years old. So the Percy Jackson Universe is a few years behind us? Since it would technically be 2009-2010 in-universe as of the Blood of Olympus. Fbiuzz (talk • contribs) 14:28, January 6, 2016 (UTC)
- The years are technically behind us when counting, but RR recently stated that he doesn't pinpoint the series to years. SayuriDarling | The time has come for giving up, I have lost.
Kymopoleia should be listed as Percy's half sister
Shouldn't Nico be listed as a love interest too? I know Percy wasn't interested in him but to my knowledge, he wasn't interested in Reyna either, but she is featured as a love interest. Number1alexfierrostan (talk • contribs) 19:12, February 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Exactly. It might've been unrequited on Percy's part with Reyna but with Nico Percy didn't even know he was gay and had no romantic interest in him in return either way. Well, outside of fanfic!!!--WarGrowlmon18 (talk • contribs) 20:35, February 27, 2017 (UTC)
- But he does find out 4ealext (talk • contribs) 02:16, December 8, 2017 (UTC)
Info Box Template?
- Are you referring to <tabber>? If so, take a look at Help:Tabber.--
Look, I love Percy as much as the next person. But I think some of his powers are overhyped. For one, in the water induced abilities section, it claims that Percy is more powerful than Ares when doused in water. I disagree, because in the Percy vs Ares beach fight, Percy mentioned that Ares always seemed to know where he was going to strike, and it was through trickery, not a frontal assault, that Percy won (Zandris Hugal (talk • contribs) 01:52, August 15, 2017 (UTC))
Hai ppl :D
Id like unprotection
- I had to previously lock the page due to an edit war. I’ll reduce the protection level. 01:44, June 21, 2020 (UTC)
Percy's age is incorrect
Percy is canonically 18, I'm not going to go into the maths but in[]this
https://twitter.com/camphalfblood/status/1295715008257691649 tweet Becky Riordan states that he is 18 ExcalAether (talk • contribs) 19:35, August 22, 2020 (UTC)