Technokinesis, or Technopathy, is the ability to either manipulate machines by physically animating them or controlling them like puppets or communicate with machines, technology, lamps, vacuums, or any other machine. Certain aspects of technokinesis are depended on Electrokinesis as machines run on electricity.
Leo Valdez, a son of Hephaestus, shows the ability to know how things work instantly. He manages to fix the bronze dragon Festus, with no prior knowledge of how it worked and even added a pair of wings. He later builds a small device that he wasn't sure what it did as he built it when he wasn't paying attention to. The device was later discovered to be able to operate machines automatically. Leo was also able to fly a helicopter just by touching the controls.
- Machine Aptitude: Instantly understanding how a mechanical device works.
- Machine Expertise/Tech Expert: Be an expert at any type of machinery
- Machine Sensitivity: can sense faults in machines
- Trap Detection: Sense traps (such as how Leo was able to sense the booby traps guarding Midas' Mansion)
- Can build almost anything.
- Communicate with sentient machines such as Festus.
- Be an expert at any type of machinery