Teleportation is the ability to instantaneously move one’s self or others from one location to another without occupying the space in between.
- 1 Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- 2 The Heroes of Olympus
- 3 Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard
- 4 The Trials of Apollo
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Users
- 7 Gallery
Nico di Angelo and Mrs. O'Leary, along with Percy, Shadow Travel from Camp Half-Blood on Long Island to the home of May Castellan in Westport, Connecticut and later the two are sent to the Jackson Apartment in Manhattan by Hestia.
During the fight between Medea and Jason, Leo and Piper, Medea teleported away in a puff of smoke. After freeing her, Hera sends Jason Grace, Piper McLean, and Leo Valdez from the Wolf House in California to Camp Half-Blood.
Hecate teleported away in waves of darkness.
Meg McCaffrey teleports away from her guard by touching a plant growing in a crack in a sidewalk.
After becoming a god again, Apollo sends duplicates of himself to check in on everyone he met during his six months as a mortal.
- Send one’s self from one location to another.
- Send or summon others from one location to another.
- Users of Shadow Travel
- Children of Hecate; via magic
- Children of Demeter; via plants
- Amos Kane
- Antonio Marcel De la Vega
- Empousai (via flames)