Hi, my name is Jules. I go to school, talk to friends, read a lot of books, take care of my cats, and volunteer on my free time. I try to be optimistic about things and I am an introvert. I am vegetarian and I care about and love all animals that come my way. My favorite subject in school is French, Math, and English. I play piano and my favorite composer is Ludovico Einaudi. His music almost moves me to tears, and watching him in concert was the best birthday gift. I am a Cancer, I was born in July. I love writing about life. I try to be an environmentalist as much as possible, and I really do care about the environment and how messed up the world is because of what we have done to it.
My Favorite Books
4. The Lux series
6. Every last word
7. Letters to the Lost
8. Between Shades of Grey(Ashes in the snow)
9. Pegasus series
10.Storm and Fury
11.If there’s no tomorrow
13.Words in deep blue
14.Eleanor and Park
17.Five feet apart
22.If I stay
23.Where she went
24.The unexpected everything
25.See all the stars
26.Calculus of Change
27.The Last time we say goodbye
28.Tell me three things
29.When we collided
30. I’ll give you the sun
1. I love to read on a comfy chair with a cat curled up next to me.
2. I love exploring libraries to find books.
3. I love learning new things, and also making connections
4. I want to make Earth a better place. I want to do more about the Climate Change that is destroying our planet.
5. On my free time, I write letters to my pen pals.
6. I love reading poetry and quotes.
7. I love making friendship bracelets.
8. If you have a book recommendation, I would love to take it.
9. I love to talk about books and how they inspire us to be a better person. I love how all series end with a cliff hanger and then you’re yearning for the next book of the series. When authors write so descriptive it is almost like you entered a new fantasy world where you are going where the protagonists are going, and you are figuring out the true meanings of life.