Venus is the Roman goddess of love and beauty. Her Greek counterpart is Aphrodite.
Chiron mentions Venus to Percy Jackson when explaining the path the gods took when following Western Civilization and how they “temporarily” went under different names when patrons of the Roman Empire.
Venus is mentioned to be the divine mother of Michael Kahale.
- Amokinesis: As the goddess of love, Venus has control over it.
- Beauty and Omnipotent Allure: Venus can alter her phy appearance to fit the idea of beauty to whoever is around her.
- Charmspeak: Venus is able to persuade others through her voice.
- Identity Stabilization: Venus, as well as Aphrodite, is immune to the split personalities the other Greek and Roman gods go through whenever their Greek and Roman demigod children are in conflict with one another.
|Mars||Timor, Metus, Cupid|
|Mr. Kahale||Michael Kahale|
- Her Norse counterpart is Freya.