Venus is the Roman goddess of love and beauty. Her Greek counterpart is Aphrodite.
Chiron mentions Venus to Percy Jackson when explaining the path the gods took when following Western Civilization and how they “temporarily” went under different names when patrons of the Roman Empire.
Venus is mentioned to be the divine mother of Michael Kahale.
- Amokinesis: As the goddess of love, Venus has control over it.
- Beauty and Omnipotent Allure: Venus can alter her phy appearance to fit the idea of beauty to whoever is around her.
- Charmspeak: Venus is able to persuade others through her voice.
- Identity Stabilization: Venus, as well as Aphrodite, is immune to the split personalities the other Greek and Roman gods go through whenever their Greek and Roman demigod children are in conflict with one another. Venus stated that this was due to her aspect and personality as the goddess of Love not having much personality difference in either one of her forms.
- Clairvoyance: Like many gods and goddesses, Venus can observe and watch any mortal she focuses on anywhere and any time she wants. This is seen where she would observe Reyna Ramírez-Arellano from Olympus.
|Mars||Timor, Metus, Cupid|
|Mr. Kahale||Michael Kahale|
- The planet Venus is the second planet from the sun. The goddess' name has also been given to the Venus flytrap, Carnivorous plant.
- Her Norse counterpart is Freya.