Vitakinesis is the ability to control and manipulate the healing process.
Vitakinesis is a very useful ability to have. One with the ability can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Powerful User can heal/undo any/all damage to a flawless or perfect state, as all evidence, trace or even memory of the wounds are gone from the targets body after they are healed/repaired. Restoring the body to a pristine condition, even if the wound is recently inflicted or ancient. It seems to be an ability possessed by the children of Apollo, and the Norse god of summer, Frey and his children (through Alf Seidr). This ability can also be possessed by powerful children of Asclepius (but in a lower level than Apollo's children).
- Able to heal one’s self of injuries and diseases.
- Able to heal others of injuries and diseases.
- Diana (while not a goddess of healing, she is still capable of others to at least some degree)
- Asclepius (his daughters and their children)
- Poseidon and other water gods/spirits can use this ability too (due to the fact that water is the element of healing)
- Hecate (using magic)
- Frey (with Alf Seidr)
- Apollo's children
- Percy Jackson (capable of healing himself while in contact with water)
- Nymphs and satyrs (through songs)
- Hecate's children (using magic)
- Medea (using magic)
- Followers of the Path of Sekhmet (Path of the Gods)
- Magicians of the House of Life (using healing magic)
- Magnus Chase (with Alf Seidr)
- Hattie Oh (using magic)
- Mateo Matisse
- Percy possesses a variation of vitakinesis. In The Mark of Athena, Percy heals Jason after being submerged by the nymph's water. Also, in the movie he healed Annabeth's wrist by means of water.
- Users of Alf Seidr has a level of this power, not being demonstrated if is in a same or a lower level.